I’m sure you’ve all had the frustrating moment of picking a container only to sift through a dozen different lids with NO success. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME.
Imagine going to your “Tupperware” drawer or cabinet and instantly grabbing a matching lid. Sound like complete and utter crazy talk?
To end this maddening search for the match… follow these 2 easy steps:
1. RELEASE YOUR CURRENT ARMADA OF MISMATCHED TUPPERWARE.
This means every yogurt container, every take out clamshell, every different product, brand and style. Send them to the thrift store, your recycling bin, or pass them off to your kids for small toy holders, but GET THEM OUT OF YOUR KITCHEN.
2. PURCHASE JUST THREE DIFFERENT SIZES OF OUR FAVORITE FOOD CONTAINERS: Rubbermaid Takealongs. You’ll need 2 or 3 sets of each depending on how many in your household.
Here’s just a few reasons why this fabulous system works:
– With only two different size lids (the two squares fit each other perfectly), it’s a “NO BRAINER” grabbing the one you need.
– Because they’re so INEXPENSIVE, you can bring one to a gathering without the fear of never getting it back.
– They’re DISHWASHER SAFE and very STURDY.
– They stack perfectly inside each other, which means they’re space-efficient enough to live in a drawer, freeing up wasted cabinet space.